Saturday, November 21

3 A.M and..... Melvin van Os (Don't Sleep on Him)

Yeah, I've been up since 3 am. Ask me why. I just happen to wake up in the middle of my sleep and everytime it happens, it's around 2 or 3 am. Damn Biological alarm clock!

Anyways, it's been a couple of days, a bit miserable - I officially finished school on Wednesday, with a not-so-hard Chemistry paper. I AM DONE WITH HIGHSCHOOL... Goodbye St Alban's College! Will miss you though... And while I'm on this topic, I'll be posting up a tribute song we (a band), did for our school, specifically our matric group.

ANYWAYS... Lol... Melvin van Os... Do not dare sleep on this musical gift. I've been in studio with him before, still have more work to do with him and it will be dope, I guarantee it. Will post it up when it's done. For now, here's a cover track he did a while back. John Legend's "Used To Love You":

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment